Key Finder Global Mini GPS Tracker Bluetooth-compatible Smart Tag Pet Wallet Bike Anti Loss Device 2 Way Search for iOS Find My
*Accessbility: Record lost location, Rename Item, Customize item icon.
* Keep tracking and find your items alongside friends and devices in the Find My app.
* Simple one-tap setup instantly connects Tag with your Phone or Pad.
* Play a sound on the built-in speaker to help find your things, or voice control.
* Precision Finding with Ultra Wideband technology leads you right to your nearby Air-Tag.
* Find items further away with the help of hundreds of millions in the Find My network.
* Put Tag into Lost Mode to be automatically notified when it’s detected in the Find My network.
* All communication with the Find My network is anonymous and encrypted for privacy, Location data and history are never stored on Tag.
* Replaceable battery lasts over a year.
* Globally, as long as there are devices (for iPhone, iPad and MAC) around this device, you can track items through the Findmy network, and you will see the location of items in the "Find" app.
* Pairing requires an iPhone or iPad. The iTag needs to be located by the Find My app on your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch/Mac. The latest version of iOS, iPadOS, or macOS is recommended.
About this commodity：
1.Smart portable size detector: white and black are available in two fashionable colors, suitable for placing keys, wallets, bags and umbrellas.
2.Ideal gift choice: this smart tracker with key searcher will be an ideal gift for your family and the elderly, who also misplace their keys or mobile phones, which can help them solve many troubles; At the same time, as your travel partner, when you find something lost, you can check it at any time on the mobile phone & iOS system Find my; It's not just a Bluetooth tracker, it's the joy of life.
3.ID:Install iPhone and iPad touch models with IOS14.5 or later,Install iPad models with iPad OS14.5 or later；Your Tag sends out a secure Bluetooth signal that can be detected by nearby devices in the Find My network. These devices send the location of your Tag to iCloud — then you can go to the Find My app and see it on a map. The whole process is anonymous and encrypted to protect your privacy.