Product information: TX-850L high-sensitivity design, searching for the smallest gold nugget, searching for objects and coil shooting, searching Can be used for undiscovered treasures in backyards, coastlines, mountains or far away, detectors Allows you to experience the excitement of treasure hunting. The search coil is waterproof, but the control enclosure is not waterproof. This TX-850L with a large 12-inch coil is unique among gold-detecting metal detectors because it combines high sensitivity to small gold nuggets and multi-functions as a general treasure hunting detector.
This TX-850L is an upgrade to the TX-850 One more backlight mode function than the TX-850
The controls and functions are specifically tailored for gold mining exploration, including a complex ground balance system, individual control of signal gain and threshold, and a unique identification control system. These features also make an excellent relic search detector. Although the TX-850L is a powerful coin detector, its user interface and functions are not specifically designed for this purpose. As a coin holder, you will notice that TX-850L is slightly less sensitive to highly conductive coins, such as the US 15-cent coin; this is the result of its special design, emphasizing on small and low-conductivity metals (such as gold). Block) sensitivity.
Features: 1. TX-850L metal detector has high sensitivity and strong detection ability. With this metal detector, you can search for coins, artifacts, jewelry, gold and silver anywhere.
2. Identification-When the detector emits different tones to different types of metals, and when the detector "rejects" certain metals, we call it the detector "identify" different types of metals.
3. Precise positioning-Precise positioning is the process of finding the exact location of buried objects. The buried metal appears to the naked eye exactly the same as the surrounding soil, so it is difficult to separate it from the soil.
4. LCD display: display possible metal types, target depth, DISC & NOTCH range, SENS level and battery status.
5. Ground balance-Ground balance is the ability of the detector to ignore or "see through" the minerals naturally present on the earth, and only make a sound when a metal object is detected.
6. Target ID-Different types of metals are classified on a scale of 0-100 from left to right along the arc at the top of the screen. A 2-digit digital readout is also provided in the middle of the display for more accurate target recognition during recognition
TX-850L specifications: Colour: Red Stretched length: 42-52 inches Battery: 1 X 9 V (not including battery) Working voltage: 9 V Basic sensitivity: UScoin (12-15 inches) Detection depth: Maximum: 1.5 meters (50 x 50 x 1.2 cm aluminum plate) Search coil: 11 inch DD, waterproof, interchangeable Frequency: 19 KHZ, crystal control Indication mode: LCD and sound indicator Function: headphone jack, volume and sensitivity adjustment Ground balance ranges from ferrite to salt water including Battery life: up to 15 hours Operating temperature: (-10 to +50) degrees Celsius Operating humidity range: 0 to 90% non-condensing Port audio jack To
Note: The search coil is waterproof, but the control enclosure is not waterproof.